Translate

Friday, August 17, 2012

Style Steals: Crazy Over Cobalt Blue #Trending

Crazy Over Cobalt BlueBrace yourself for striking shades of cobalt blue. Prepare for  Fall 2012 and check out these steals I've put together. If  someone has ever said "blue looks good on you", jump right in to the trend a.s.a.p. I'm a huge fan of the color blue. My family thought I was going to be a boy before my mother had me. Everything they had picked out for me had been blue. Surprise! I turned out to be a girl. They say pink is for girls, but not this baby right here.

Peace and Love, 
Amber Sweet

2 commented:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

All of the images and text provided are under the copyright of Victoria Kirby, FSAG Magazine, and/or VocalFolks : unless otherwise stated. There is a zero tolerance policy for those who use any bit of information off of this site without permission or a visible link back to its origin.