Translate

Monday, August 13, 2012

Oasap Yellow Rose Necklace / The Mail is Here

The other day I went on a little trip to Atlantic City, New Jersey and wanted to purchase something from one of the boardwalk shops. Instead, I decided to hold on to my money and enjoy the rest of my trip. The morning after my arrival home I received a package in the mail from Oasap. I was going to do an OOTD post, but the necklace just looked so pretty in the sand. 




I have already worn this yellow rose necklace from Oasap twice. Each time it was worn I was pretty amused by how many compliments it got.

This is my second time around purchasing a necklace from this company. I'm a lot happier about the one pictured because the owl necklace they sent me a month ago used to flip while being worn. This long chained yellow rose necklace does not. I also think that the charm is pretty durable. I seem to have knocked it around a couple of times and it has not broken yet. 

Check it out @ Oasap! http://www.oasap.com/necklaces/5740-vintage-style-rose-pendant-necklace.html

Peace and Love, 
Amber Sweet

2 commented:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

All of the images and text provided are under the copyright of Victoria Kirby, FSAG Magazine, and/or VocalFolks : unless otherwise stated. There is a zero tolerance policy for those who use any bit of information off of this site without permission or a visible link back to its origin.