Translate

Friday, June 22, 2012

Virtual Fashion Styling: My Fashiolista Files

I thought now would be a good time to compile a list of past styling work I have done. Thank you to Fashiolista for making that easy! If you aren't a member of Fashiolista yet, I suggest you check it out. These aren't all of the looks I've created over this past season, but these are the looks that made it onto the site. I hope you enjoy and if you like anything you see, please feel free to pin them. I really love the fact that there are many great tools for stylists and easily enough,  just a mouse click away.


Peace and Love,
Amber Sweet

1 commented:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

All of the images and text provided are under the copyright of Victoria Kirby, FSAG Magazine, and/or VocalFolks : unless otherwise stated. There is a zero tolerance policy for those who use any bit of information off of this site without permission or a visible link back to its origin.