Translate

Thursday, May 10, 2012

The Little Black Dress

Versatility came full circle in the 1920's when the Little Black Dress was popularized by the elegant Coco Chanel. Sometimes, people confuse popularity with invention so just remember what I said. There is not any article of clothing more essential for a girl then the ever so reliable "LBD". So necessary that it actually recieved a nickname!

Think about Audrey Hepburn's stunning, but simpley iconic  floor length Givenchy gown in the opening scenes of 1961 film Breakfast at Tiffany's.


Have no fear you can always pull off a 
Little Black Dress in a classic A-line.

I more then likely tend to go the other way, but that's just my personal style. Simplicity suits my lifestyle and ornate attire feeds my soul. Pack on the Lace, Sequins, and Taffeta because I am there and I am all in!
 Source: rstyle.me via Amber on Pinterest



Peace and Love, 
Amber Sweet


0 commented:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

All of the images and text provided are under the copyright of Victoria Kirby, FSAG Magazine, and/or VocalFolks : unless otherwise stated. There is a zero tolerance policy for those who use any bit of information off of this site without permission or a visible link back to its origin.