Translate

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

The Demise of Inspiration: Betsey Johnson

Source: betseyjohnson.com via Deb on Pinterest
Dear Readers,

It breaks my heart deeply to report future loss of a brand that has inspired me through my own journey in the fashion world. Betsey Johnson stores are closing their doors, but not without a blowout sale of course. Selling everything from beautiful dresses and accessories to the fixtures that prop them up. It actually took me a bit of time to write about such a personally live altering fact ,because I don't want to believe the truth. All 63 Betsey Johnson retail stores  have been under liquidation since May 12th, 2012. Betsey's prom dresses are unmatchable. My suggestion to younger readers is that if you are having a prom come up in the next few years... BUY YOUR DRESS NOW! I understand that styles change, but the magic of Betsey Johnson designed dress is beyond the trend.


Peace and Love,
Amber Sweet

0 commented:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

All of the images and text provided are under the copyright of Victoria Kirby, FSAG Magazine, and/or VocalFolks : unless otherwise stated. There is a zero tolerance policy for those who use any bit of information off of this site without permission or a visible link back to its origin.