Translate

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Found: A TOTAL Barbie Dress by Trixxi

Recently, I've been making subtle attempts to step out  of the box and break up my daily routine. If you're ever in consideration of doing something similar I highly suggest it. On this break, I went and had myself a bit of a girls day. I'm going to be a tad stereotypical when I say this, but on girls day we did shop. My eyes came across this marvelous dress which happened to be the only one in the store. An unwanted return to a place it didn't belong? I had to have it. 

My dress is all female:

Her name is Trixxi and she is covered from top  to bottom in yummy fuchsia sequins. There is a very special place in my heart for Barbie-esque attire. You should see my personal collection. You can purchase this dress at: Nordstrom They chose the wrong model. The dress looks dynamite when she isn't wearing it!

Peace and Love, 
Amber Sweet

0 commented:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

All of the images and text provided are under the copyright of Victoria Kirby, FSAG Magazine, and/or VocalFolks : unless otherwise stated. There is a zero tolerance policy for those who use any bit of information off of this site without permission or a visible link back to its origin.