Translate

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Floral Flare UP: Spring/Summer 2012

Growing up my mother had floral designs on decor all over our entire house. I couldn't stand it!At some point must have grew up and realized how beautiful flowers really are. I think it was Georgia O'Keeffe that helped change my mind. Her paintings are a true force of inspiration.in case you didn't already know that. Anyway, I may not not have floral print adorning my living space, but don't be surprised if you catch me in a floral dress just about every day during the entire Spring/Summer 2012 season.

Florals are back, but do they ever really leave?Consider this idea! Take the color-block method, throw it in a blender on hi-speed, and incorporate a a brave floral pattern What do you get? PHOTO-OP

Peace and Love, 
Amber Sweet
bold floral print, fashion, florals 2012, Mary Katrantzou, summer 2012 trends

0 commented:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

All of the images and text provided are under the copyright of Victoria Kirby, FSAG Magazine, and/or VocalFolks : unless otherwise stated. There is a zero tolerance policy for those who use any bit of information off of this site without permission or a visible link back to its origin.