Translate

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Random Brain Leakage #3

Summer  feels like it was just yesterday. 
Yesterday however, was over three months ago and counting. 
It's hard not to miss the feeling of that bone chill which sets in as winter progresses. You can spend your entire day trying to get warm for all of five minutes. I'd just like to give a huge shout out to hats, scarves, gloves, and leggings for under my jeans. These are the things that keep me sane… well that and putting the heat up in my house to 90 degrees. You all think I'm kidding, but I'm not.  I was made for summer… this is my hibernation time. 

Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week is quickly approaching and I guess that means I'll have no choice but to come out of my cave. Awesome!!! Like I'd ever pass up on fashion week to huddle up under my covers with a really intriguing movie. Well, maybe as the years go on that will be the case. Not now though… for now,  as the week draws near, I'll be on top of my game. Honestly? I can't wait. 

Feb 9th-16th
Fall 2012 HERE WE COME!!

0 commented:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

All of the images and text provided are under the copyright of Victoria Kirby, FSAG Magazine, and/or VocalFolks : unless otherwise stated. There is a zero tolerance policy for those who use any bit of information off of this site without permission or a visible link back to its origin.