Translate

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Intro

Amber Sweet


What does that stand for? An ecclectic life


Hello all,  and welcome to my page. I'm just another girl with a degree in Fine Arts, a passion for fashion, make-up, and some other nerdy things we won't get into just yet. 


I've always believed that the world is your oyster, true love is out there, and that creativity is 
a genuine outlet


Diamonds are not a girls best friend, and the term "Conflict Diamond" is very real. 
"Don't give me a diamond, just give me a big closet"
-Sarah Jessica Parker


I speak my mind. 


Welcome to my world!


Peace and Love, Amber Sweet

0 commented:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

All of the images and text provided are under the copyright of Victoria Kirby, FSAG Magazine, and/or VocalFolks : unless otherwise stated. There is a zero tolerance policy for those who use any bit of information off of this site without permission or a visible link back to its origin.