Translate

Monday, October 18, 2010

Why not throw on a scarf?

Today while indulging in my usual Sunday activities I came across someone wearing one of the most devine scarves I have ever witnessed. So naturally, I had to ask where she bought it... Chicos. They apparently do not sell it any more and for all I know that lovely lady could have purchased it years ago. Instead however I found this:


$:25

So I've never been to a Chicos before and I don't really know who shops there, but oh my they have some beautiful merchandise for a decent price. It's a really spectacular find actually as you can use this piece to bring life to even the dullest of shirts.
(like the model is wearing for instance)

Peace and Love, 
Amber Sweet

0 commented:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

All of the images and text provided are under the copyright of Victoria Kirby, FSAG Magazine, and/or VocalFolks : unless otherwise stated. There is a zero tolerance policy for those who use any bit of information off of this site without permission or a visible link back to its origin.