Translate

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Make the awkward dress wearable (polyvore).


I decided to go against myself in a way. The dress above? At first it seemed really cute with the detailing and bottom that flows in an almost whimsical way. That detailing actually turned out to be my nightmare while trying to pair it up with necessary accessories. I started to really dispise those mushrooms (the dress is detailed with mushrooms if you can't tell by the photo) which in turn eventually forced me to feel animosity toward the piece all together. I tried as hard as possible to dress it up without being to fancy or child-like. My original idea was to go with a pair of lace up boot, but eh. Ideas change when you can't exactly find what you have in mind. Something close would have just been shameful.

Peace and Love,
Amber Sweet
www.topshop.com

0 commented:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

All of the images and text provided are under the copyright of Victoria Kirby, FSAG Magazine, and/or VocalFolks : unless otherwise stated. There is a zero tolerance policy for those who use any bit of information off of this site without permission or a visible link back to its origin.